Friday, September 30, 2011

It's The Little Things That Make The Difference

by Superintendent Robert "Bob" Lewandowski

I rarely eat lunch in the school cafeteria because of my schedule. Today, I got in line with the rest of the students and this is what I was served! FANTASTIC! It tasted as good as it looks.

I was so impressed with the presentation of the meal as well as the food provided that I had to share our school's success with everyone. The individuals working in our food service program are doing great things.

This meal is not the exception, but the rule. Every meal, every day is prepared with detail in mind. It is this focus on the attention given to the little things that move an organization from good to great! Our school is on this move and it is folks like those that work in our cafeteria that make the difference!

Well done Ladies!

Little things in photo: garnish at the end of the carrots (this is not easily done). The placement of the food and combination provided. Freshly cooked bread (almost everyday). Every day for every child.

COME SEE WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT MONDAY, OCTOBER 3, 2011 FOR OUR MISSION POSSIBLE PARENT BREAKFAST FROM 7:30 AM UNTIL 9:00 AM.

No comments:

Post a Comment