Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Thanksgiving Blessings


Special thanks to all of you this Thanksgiving Holiday! I am grateful to serve with you and for you. May God bless this school district and the St. Ignatius community. My family and I are proud to call Mission our home. We are truly blessed!

As everyone knows, children are our future's best resource. It wasn't that long ago when we were in their shoes. I was 9 years old back in '71 when I thought I was the next Jerry West. Even though things don't work out the way we dream, doesn't mean they don't work out the way they should. Today, I am just thankful for all of the people who helped guide me in life.

Thanks for helping me take my best shot! Thanks for all of the "HCA Baby!"

Have a great Thanksgiving everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment