Thursday, July 15, 2010

Oh, To Live In St. Ignatius!


It is a pleasure to have the opportunity to serve this community in the beautiful Mission Valley of Montana! I already have my Mission Blue and am ready to support the Bulldogs. I look forward to the challenges and the opportunity to meet parents, students, staff and community. I grew up as a Cornhusker in Nebraska, served as a district superintendent in Northwestern Wyoming, but feel right at home here in Mission.

As far as this blog, I hope it will provide personal incite as well a central office point of view. I hope you will follow the blog and find it interesting, but most of all, educational.

Once again, it is great to be here! I took the photo you see out of my backyard! The Mission Mountains are certainly somewhere over the rainbow...! What a blessing to serve and live in this sacred land!

No comments:

Post a Comment